- Invited talk on "Investigation of Instabilities in Granular Materials Across the Length Scale" in webinar organised by Department of Civil Engineering, School of Engineering, Shiv Nadar University, Delhi-NCR on March 15th, 2022.
- Invited talk on "Stability Analysis of Rock Slopes" in the Five day workshop on "Training Program on Landslide Mitigation and DPR Preparation for Practicing Engineers", organised by IIT Mandi and NDMA during September 23-27, 2019.
- Invited talk on "Instabilities and Rate-dependency in Mechanical Behavior of Sand" in the Symposium of the International Association for Computer Methods and Advances in Geomechanics (IACMAG) during March 5-7, 2019 at IIT Gandhinagar, India.
- Invited talk on "Introduction to Material Modelling and Elasticity" in the IACMAG pre-symposium workshop on "Behaviour of Civil Engineering Materials", organised by IIT Gandhinagar on March 4th, 2019.
- Invited talk on "Rock Slope Failures and Stabilization Methods" in the one day workshop on "Rainfall Induced Landslide –Mapping, Mitigation & Monitoring", organised by IIT Mandi and SDMA-HP on October 11th, 2017.
Scholarships, Awards and Honors:
- Received "Foundation Day Faculty Award" by Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, India in 2021 for active contribution as hostel warden.
- Early Career Research (ECR) Award in 2019 by SERB, India.
- Selected as the member of the International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE) TC-105 Committee on "Geo-Mechanics from Micro to Macro" for the period 2018 – 2021.
- Best Oral Presentation in Engineering Science and Technology in the 2nd Himachal Pradesh Science Congress 2017, organised by Himachal Pradesh Council For Science Technology and Environment (HIMCOSTE), India.
- ARC Research Associateship for pursuing post-doctoral research at University of Adelaide.
- Visiting Research Fellowship (MEXT + Kyoto University funding) for pursuing post-doctoral research at Graduate School of Agriculture, Kyoto University, Japan.
- International travel grant to attend 14th IACMAG, Kyoto, Japan in 2014 by Science and Engineering Research Board, DST, Government of India.
- Institute Assistantship from IIT Kanpur during Ph.D.
- UGC-GATE Fellowship during M. Tech. at IIT Kanpur.
- Third prize winner in The Best Innovative Structural Steel Design Contest conducted by Institute for Steel Development and Growth (INSDAAG), July 2006. The project was done together with Dr. Amar Nath Roy Chowdhury, Dr. Arghya Das, and Subhendu Majumder.